This recipe is a good way to use up the meat after a good day of small gaming. This will make about 2 pie pans or one medium sized casserole. You can use any meat you like, you’ll just want to brown, debone, and chop first before adding.
- 2 Lbs Meat
- 2 Cans Mixed Vegetables or 24 oz Bagged Frozen Vegetables.
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Favorite Seasonings
- 2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- Parmesan Cheese
- Line a pie pan or baking dish with one layer of the Pillsbury Pie Crust.
- In a side bowl, combine Meat, Mixed Vegetables and Cream of Chicken Soup. You may have to add some flour to thicken it up. Season to taste and stir up thoroughly.
- Add filling to pan and then top with remaining pie crust. Cut a few slats into the top to allow steam to escape.
- Brush top of crust with melted Butter and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake in a 400 pre-heated oven for about 45 minutes. For the last 15 minutes, use a strip of foil to cover the edge of the pan or baking dish to keep the edges from burning.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.